Fadhli Jusoh

Fadhli Jusoh

Monday, March 21, 2011

What do i say......?

When i can't face the truth after knowing everything...How will u bear it..?? What do i do..?? What do i say..?? How do i say that for the first time this heart is beating for someone...is breathing someone's name....for the first time this heart has loved someone....How do i say....the love from this heart is very strong...but the heart itself is very weak........How do i give her my weak heart....?? And my doctor is who's fighting day and night just to keep me alive for a few more years... i'm dying....Its not my love anymore...Its someone else's... I just have to reach it to the right destination.... That's my only dream now............. And whatever it is...i have to keep smile....to keep anyone surround me always smile....for tomorrow might never come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment